Go For Cultural And Biking Tours With the Professionals
Time to meet the sparkling waters of Mljet island. Our cultural and biking tours are suitable for groups, young, families, and older.
Find the brief description about this tour
Suppose you are looking to meet flora & fauna of Mljet and also merge with our nature we recommend the organized hiking tours of Prozura Travel Agency on the hiking trails. You can select any of the suggested routes that are adapted to your requirement, do not overestimate your skills, our tours are with you for reaching your goal safely. The majority of the people come here to cycle on this island and cycle over the National Park. Cycling is simple as all routes are traffic free and dedicated to pedestrians and cyclists only.
Hiking Bike routes
This tour can take you to beautiful historical and cultural sights of Mljet island. It is the island rich in history and was mentioned in the fourth century in Greek writings & many other findings of the Greek amphoras & sunken ships all along the Mljet’s island shore to testify that Greek sailors had visited these shores during the travelling.
Some interesting thing to know
- Tasting domestic products
- Enjoy a green oasis of this island
- You can discover the legends and history of Mljet island
- Cycling around Big and Small lake
- Visiting St. Mary Island and Benedictine monastery
- Roman Palace at Polače
After some minutes of the cycling, the wonderful view of Little and Big Lake and islet of Mary with the Benedictine monastery and church from the 12th century opens for you.
One of important stop is at Polače, the oldest settlements of Mljet island. With the guide, you can visit the Roman Palace and Basilica, the third highly preserved and biggest Roman monument of Croatian Adriatic coast, and right after Diocletian’s Palace in Pula.
As a part of your visit, you will taste the autochthonous and home made products like dried figs & brandies made from nuts, myrtle, carobs, and cherries.
NAVIGATION & TEHNICAL EQUIPMENT
- Digital tachometer
- Digital onboard computer (Engine data)
- Electricity 12V
- 12V car type socket
- No. of batteries –2
- Main power switch
- Paper seacharts
- Boat documents
- Cockpit lights
- Navigation lights
- Anchor light
- Automatic bilge pump
- Complete safety equipment
- Life jackets
- Life jackets for childs
- Distress signals
- Distress torches
- Emergency flashlight
- Portable fire extinguisher
- Autom. fire suspension system in engine room
- Medicine chest
- Bimini top
- Sundeck cushions
- Anchor roller
- Spare anchor
- Swim ladder
- Cockpit table
- Complete mooring equipment
- Snorkeling equioment
|01.01.- 25.05.||26.05.- 19.06.||20.06.- 30.06.||01.07.- 31.08.||01.09.- 15.09.||16.09. – 30.09.||01.10. – 31.12.||Deposit|
|845 €||945 €||1.050 €||1.330 €||1.050 €||945 €||745 €||1.500 €|
|01.01.- 09.06.||10.06.- 21.06.||22.06.- 06.09.||07.09.- 20.09.||21.09.- 31.12.||Deposit|
|180 €||210 €||250 €||210 €||180 €||1.500 €|
- Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
- Multi day rentals start from 10:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals start from 10:00 – 18:00.
- Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
- The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
- In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact – in the same condition that it was found – at the beginning of the rental period.
- All vessels are fully insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.