Biking and Stand Up Paddeling – Most Popular Activity Enjoyed Here
The stand-up paddle is an amazing activity where one stands on the board when paddling with the long paddle. The stand-up paddling has been over for years. However, it is just recently that this has caught the attention of the wider public. In last some years it has actually become “an outdoor sporting activity for first-time participants in Mljet Island. At Prozura Travel Agency, we provide Biking and Stand Up Paddeling rental tours to enjoy the most popular activity carried out over here with complete ease.
We are the most active and bike rental specialist. Our team includes professional, young, and passionate stuff that has inherited the rich work experience. We provide modern and unique travel experiences for our travelers with the taste of authentic and local! Today, we want to explain you out our visions.
What does the tailor-made Mljet tour mean?
The tailor-made means that we can create and develop the tour as per the traveler budget and wishes! Obviously, we may make you aware of it beforehand the possible options on how to enjoy your holidays to Croatia, Mljet Island, and together we may create the perfect holiday.
Suppose you do not know, then Croatia has around 1000 islands, and according to us all of them are is unique. There’s not any better way of travelling between the islands than on vessel. Word vessel means luxury yacht, sailing boat, smaller speed boat, motorboat. We have good contacts and as per the group size, preferences (fast cruising or sailing) we begin with your boat charter.
Did you ever got a chance to wake up on “sea lake” in Mljet National Park, then take our paddleboard (it is quite simple to learn to keep the balance and paddle at the board) and go for the sunrise ride, whereas watching the small fish below you & seagulls over you on the perfect sea conditions? Nobody else close to you? Then you get back to your boat for breakfast; strong continental with smoked ham, eggs, coffee and Mediterranean style filled with fresh fruit, tea and cereals.
Prozura Travel Agency, besides offering active tours and boat rentals, emphasises on the local culture & culinary experiences. On our trips, we recommend good restaurants, whether traditional and rustic or exclusive venues to you.
There are different modes of the stand-up paddling, for example, the flat water paddling only for the outdoor recreation, SUP yoga or fitness. The inflatable SUP boards rents will fit in the large backpack. Thus one may carry this along very easily. Mljet Islands is the best place to discover & paddle for long.
NAVIGATION & TEHNICAL EQUIPMENT
- Digital tachometer
- Digital onboard computer (Engine data)
- Electricity 12V
- 12V car type socket
- No. of batteries –2
- Main power switch
- Paper seacharts
- Boat documents
- Cockpit lights
- Navigation lights
- Anchor light
- Automatic bilge pump
- Complete safety equipment
- Life jackets
- Life jackets for childs
- Distress signals
- Distress torches
- Emergency flashlight
- Portable fire extinguisher
- Autom. fire suspension system in engine room
- Medicine chest
- Bimini top
- Sundeck cushions
- Anchor roller
- Spare anchor
- Swim ladder
- Cockpit table
- Complete mooring equipment
- Snorkeling equioment
|01.01.- 25.05.||26.05.- 19.06.||20.06.- 30.06.||01.07.- 31.08.||01.09.- 15.09.||16.09. – 30.09.||01.10. – 31.12.||Deposit|
|845 €||945 €||1.050 €||1.330 €||1.050 €||945 €||745 €||1.500 €|
|01.01.- 09.06.||10.06.- 21.06.||22.06.- 06.09.||07.09.- 20.09.||21.09.- 31.12.||Deposit|
|180 €||210 €||250 €||210 €||180 €||1.500 €|
- Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
- Multi day rentals start from 10:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals start from 10:00 – 18:00.
- Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
- The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
- In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact – in the same condition that it was found – at the beginning of the rental period.
- All vessels are fully insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.